Spotlight on Jennifer Aniston

Spotlight on Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston Bares all Her Essentials in Nude Campaign for New Fragrance

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Led Zeppelin take to the stage in London


Led Zeppelin takes to the stage for their highly anticipated one-off comeback gig in London today. The sold out concert will see the band performing for the first time in decades. I for one am crying just a little on the inside. While envying no one ever in life I do feel slightly green eyed when I think of the hundreds of fans who will be in the presence of the legendary rock band I grow up adoring then somewhat worshipping, secondly to God of course, but none the less only came close enough to see in person when Robert Plant toured in the late eighties as a solo artists and performed live a number of Led Zeppelin’s greats at Madison Square Garden, NYC.

Heaven at the time could only compare and life has never been the same ever since. While, security is tightly in place there are going to be the odd peddlers or two trying to cash in on the eve of the mega event concert especially as it is being billed as a one off event. Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant has himself given me hope of seeing the once in a lifetime performance I am missing today by hinting to the possibility of further reunions in the future to a British newspaper. If so then I truly know there is a God that also wants me to see Led Zeppelin after all. Just kidding, come what may I will them then repent most likely afterwards… Diehard Zeppelin fans have a blast today and to Led Zeppelin welcome back!